- 6 ounces fresh ruby red grapefruit juice
- 3 ounces sweet vermouth
- 1 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon of Orange, Mango Passion fruit or honey ginger balsamic vinegar
- 1 (750 -milliliter) bottle white wine, chilled
- Grapefruit and lime rind twists
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a chilled glass pitcher. Gently stir in wine just before serving
To serve, pour into ice-filled glasses. Garnish with grapefruit and lime rind twists, drizzle a little bit of balsamic vinegar on top of each drink
Pear and Pomegranate Bellini
- 5 OUNCES PEAR BRANDY
- 3 OUNCES POMEGRANATE JUICE
- 1 (750 Milliliter) bottle prosecco, chilled
- ¼ cup pomegranate arils
- 1 Anjou pear thinly sliced.
- 1 teaspoon of Pomegranate Balsamic Vinegar
Combine brandy and pomegranate juice in a chilled glass pitcher. Gently stir in prosecco, arils, and pear, drizzle a little of the Pomegranate balsamic vinegar on top of drink just before serving.
To serve, pour into ice-filled glasses.
Vanilla-Fig Champagne Sparkler
- ½ cup sugar
- 1/3 cup water
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup chopped dried figs
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 vanilla bean, split1
- 1 teaspoon Fig balsamic vinegar
- ½ cup vodka
- 1 (750 milliliter) bottle champagne, chilled
- Cinnamon sticks
Combine sugar and water in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Stir in figs, 1 cinnamon stick, and vanilla bean; bring to a boil. Boil 3 minutes. Remove from heat; cover. Steep 30 minutes.
Strain through a sieve; cool. Combine fig mixture and vodka in a chilled glass pitcher. Gently stir in Champagne just before serving.
To serve, pour into ice-filled glasses; garnish with cinnamon sticks. Drizzle a little bit of balsamic vinegar in glass.